Etiopathic office in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez – Alexandre HRYB
Who am I
- Membre du Registre National des Etiopathes (R.N.E.)
- Diplômé de la Faculté d’Etiopathie de Lyon
- D.U. Anatomie clinique Paris Descartes
- Alexander HRYB is an etiopathe who graduaded from the etiopathic faculty in Lyon (France). He has a Diploma in clinical anatomy from the university of medicine Paris Descartes (France).
- Helping others has always been a drive during his life. After spending a few years in the US, he learned english fluently.
- When he came back to France he discovered etiopathy and that's when he found this quality of treatment that the choice was clear to turn to this natural way of healing.
- The office is located in Cogolin since 2013. But Alexandre Hryb is also healing and following sport teams like cogolin's kempo boxing club or Saint-Tropez soccer club
What is Ethiopathy ?
- Etiopathy is a manual therapy related to chiropractic or osteopathy but the difference is the method that etiopathy uses which allows the etiopath to get to the real cause of pathology.
- The treatment is only manual and with few adjustments, symptoms are quickly, efficiently and durably removed. Etiopathy was founded in France by Christian Tredaniel in the 60s who wished for a method based on a mecanist conception of the human body.
- The etiopath only uses his hands and the anatomy of the body. By knowing perfectly how the body functions, analysing the symptoms and using the interactions of the body systems, he performs and gives quick respond to the patient needs to get better.
What is it for
- Etiopathy solves many problems in many body systems:
- General: migraine, dizziness, sleeping disorder, shingles, hormonal disorders...
- Back: stiff-neck, lumbago, dorsal-pain, muscle contractures...
- Neurological: sciatic, paresthesia, occipital neuralgia (arnold), cervicobrachial neuralgia...
- ENT: sinusitis, soar-throat, otitis, mouth ulcers...
- Limbs: tendinitis, sprain, carpal tunnel, calcaneal spur...
- Digestive system: bloating, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux...
- Pregnancy, gynecology: sciatiq, nausea, pelvis preparation for delivery, cycle disorders...
- Pediatrics: reflux, torticollis, constipation, enuresis...
Location and price
- The office of etiopathy is located in Cogolin, at the center of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
- The adress is 6 rue du 8 mai 1945, 83310 Cogolin.
- You can book an appointment by calling: +33 633 873 109, monday to saturday from 9 am to 7 pm.
- The cost is 50 euros per visit. Statement fees are available for insurance. Possibility to consult at home is possible.